Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Harewood Primary....

..... have sent a great bunch of hearts, very exciting ! (Have a bit of a soft spot for this lot).
So, I am ever so sorry I haven't posted the photos of the hearts....but I will. Photos taken, all set to upload.... just not my best work! Battery on charge, check back!
Already, I am packing my bags to travel to Christchurch.... so far 200+ hearts (no clothes)!
Do you think Air NZ can relax the one item of baggage rule....afterall one large suitcase is full of hearts???

2 comments:

  1. Surely they can curve the rules a bit as the hearts wouldn't weigh as much as clothing? Lol, how many days can you stretch a top and a pair of pants to without laundering? You may have to leave out the pj's and sleep in your birthday suit!
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. One full of hearts ?? YU UHHHH !!!! :-D
    Laure

    ReplyDelete