Friday, March 11, 2011

To Name or Not?

Many of the first hearts arrived anonymously which is why I began to put where they are from and not the makers name when I post pics. I do have all the name,  some only known by a return address. There is a real mixture of signed and not signed hearts though the majority do have the area they are from. I can go back and add names to the pics, or I just keep doing it as I am now with maybe at the end of the collection I post all the names .... first names only. I am mindful of privacy. Perhaps makers could comment and say "I/we made those'.
Would love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the process of making some hearts...haven't sent any YET :) I don't mind you using my name...first, last, both...doesn't matter. Keep up the good work!
    -Stephanie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some lovely hearts being donated my fabric contribution will be on it's way to you on Monday.
    Hugs Olivia

    ReplyDelete