Saturday, March 26, 2011

Let's revisit Friday....

This is a work by Rev. Marci Reid-Smith of Greensboro, North Carolina, USA.
I knew this was coming and also knew it was of a fragile nature. I was just a tad nervous opening this package as I so wanted it to have survived the rigours of two postal systems....not to mention the line out throws of baggage handlers!
Whew!
Cynthia Peck added some more hearts to the shipment (you will see Cindy's other contributions if you scroll back)...
I want to haul out lots of superlatives and adjectives but I will resort instead to capitals....in the 'I am not yelling' spirit....THANK YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Sue and I live in Christchurch. I have been lucky enough to receive your beautiful heart pictured above. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, I will keep it for the rest of my life and remember your kindness.... It will be on our Christmas tree every year from now on. with love, Sue

    ReplyDelete